I found this on Disney Dining.  Some I knew, but a few I didn't...

Each mini-game has a hidden “Easter egg” or a target that can trigger high value additional targets.

“Hamm and Eggs”, the first scoring mini-game has you shooting targets at stationary and moving farm animals. For higher scoring shoot the fox in the hen house, then look for the chickens running out that incrementally increase as you shoot them; shoot the two pigs on the fence, they are replaced by a cat and shoot the cat. Cat point values go up to 2000 points each. Your toy gun is hurtling plastic eggs.

“Rex and Trixie’s Dino Darts” is shooting darts at balloons. Aim for those 6 lava flow balloons which will trigger an eruption of 500 point balloons. If you have time aim for one of the comets up in the corners.

“Green Army Men Break the Plates”-this one is so much fun. Break the high point plates, not missing the gold ones. There will be a plate tossed up, on both sides, which you and your ride partner need to break to cause even higher point plates to be tossed up. Your toy gun is tossing baseballs.

“Buzz Lightyear Ring Toss”-you are tossing rings over aliens, some on rocket ships, and a group of eight are on a ship that you and your partner should concentrate hitting before any of them can regenerate. If you do it this will turn into a monster robot’s mouth and try to shoot all you can into his mouth the second time it opens when you earn 500 points for each ring. While waiting for this to open shoot the higher point rockets on the sides. Your toy gun is tossing rubber rings.

“Woody’s Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Gallery”-shoot at the swinging doors on the saloon to trigger higher point targets to explode out the top. Keep shooting even when your ride vehicle begins to move. This opens up into a scene with four mine carts riding toward you, two for you, and two for your riding partner. Shoot all the targets on the mine carts. Near the beginning you will also see a bat appear above the carts, shoot it. Shoot some more carts until the bat appears again at 5000 point value. If you hit the bat again then the points on the mine carts will all be 5000 points. It ends with a large target before you that you just need to hit as fast as you can that can really turn your game around. Your toy gun is shooting suction-cup-tipped darts.

Before you spin back to the unload area you are shown your score and what toy level you are. If you pull the trigger on your toy gun it will release confetti. You will see a screen that tells you the high score of that ride vehicle, high score of the day and month. Make sure you check your accuracy rating too to see how good your aim is.

http://www.disneydining.com/20-fun-facts-toy-story-midway-mania/