We got her closed up sunday morning and the guy in the site next to us told me to get new tires as the ones on the trailer were junk, however he did like the unit and was helpful with lining up the TV with the trailer.

I am going to post a question here and on another forum about pop up tires and sizes...

they are 185/80 R13 load range D tires (1710lbs) , westlake super ST's and I am thinking of going up to a 14 inch rim/ tire if it fits with a higher load and speed rating just to be safe

Basically speaking, the tires on OEM trailers are generally the cheapest and absolute minimum to cover the axle(s) weight. Going up a size and load range is typically a good idea for safe keeping. But, look at the axle weights and decide if you really need to. You may be able to get by with simply keeping a 13" tire but going with a quality brand.

Basically speaking, the tires on OEM trailers are generally the cheapest and absolute minimum to cover the axle(s) weight. Going up a size and load range is typically a good idea for safe keeping. But, look at the axle weights and decide if you really need to. You may be able to get by with simply keeping a 13" tire but going with a quality brand.

there lies the problem, not many 13 inch load range d tires, I can get all the C's I want... but options are few and far for D

I am thinking I am going to see if i can fit a 14, then i can run a C and still have a higher weight cap