I think i found a solution, but I will check with/ look up Larryjm

BF goodrich makes an All- terrain T/A KO in LT195/75R14/D 99 R

I live in south Florida where it gets hot, really hot, and most of my research has yielded the result for he tire getting too hot and failing, there are many reasons to get hot such as: speed, load, air pressure and ambient temp

The tire stated above has a load index of 99 = 1709 lbs

It has a speed rating of R = 106 MPH

What I have figured so for for the trailer weight is this

base weight per the sticker is 2630 ( my ac was a factory install) the weight in the book says the UVW is 2473 (2630-2743 = 157, and its a Coleman Mach 8 that weights 90 lbs, so i assume the other 67 lbs are the other options like the spare tire, water heater ect ect)

My water tank is 20 gallons, and i really never intend on filling it, but for the sake of the calculation a full load is 167 lbs

My gear that i have on board in the storage box consist of 4 folding chairs,  6x9 rug/mat, gas grill, power cords, extention cords, water hose, drain hose and tool kit.  All that comes to 100 lbs.

I then figure about 25 lbs in bedding/ towels in side, and then 25 lbs of food

so 2630+167+100+25+25=2947 for the sake of this I am going to round up to 3,000 lbs

The numbers for the actual weight on the tires should be as follows

3000x90%= 2700  ( 300 lb hitch weight)

2700/2( tires) = 1350 lbs / tire

The reason why I am looking at that tire, is because I have 185 80 R13's and moving to a 195 75 r14 should fit based on the calculation from https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc

the tire overall height is .86 inches taller and .39 inches wider

I understand that i would divide the height by 2 and that would be the real distance into the wheel well vs whats on there now, so its less than 1/2 inch difference

Ideally Id like to get a even higher weight capacity tire, but as it stands I ll have 359 lb buffer/ tire  till I hit max tire load, ( 718 lbs total)

Id prefer to have 1,000 lb differential to be safe.  

My trailer has a max load of 3300 LBS and how I am loaded I am 300 lbs under that, if i travel with no water/ only a few gallons I could be 400+lbs under

I am not ever going to drive for long above 65 mph, but there are occasions where it may be necessary.

Knowing that i have a tire that can handle 75 mph( remember its rated for 106) with no issue is a good thing to have, but it would be doing that speed for a min or two while passing someone or merging, all other times ill be under 65mph

Sorry for the long post, please let me know your thoughts