They are getting too old for this, but I still do it for the little guy. I have a bunch of clear plastic nametag holders from various seminars. I put one of those on a Disney lanyard and put my business card in it, and write both our cell numbers on it. So far they haven't wandered away from us (not at Disney, anyway), but when they were younger Iwasworried that they would get too scared to rememberwhat to tell the CM when they needed help. This way they could just hold the nametag out to the CM so they would know who to call.

They are getting too old for this, but I still do it for the little guy. I have a bunch of clear plastic nametag holders from various seminars. I put one of those on a Disney lanyard and put my business card in it, and write both our cell numbers on it. So far they haven't wandered away from us (not at Disney, anyway), but when they were younger Iwasworried that they would get too scared to rememberwhat to tell the CM when they needed help. This way they could just hold the nametag out to the CM so they would know who to call.

That is a great idea Rob. My son had Absence Seizures when he was younger, we had to keep a constant eye on him. He would have a seizure and wander off. My brother-in-law lost him once at Gibraltar Trade Center in Detroit. He was only lost for minutes but that was a few minutes too many.

My nephew (NTSammy5's son) wandered off from them at an amusement park in NYS.  I guess they searched everywhere - and when they finally found him his reaction was, "Where have you been?"  :rofl2:

My parents put tags on us that said, "If found, don't return."

:o :rofl2:

I have an identification bracelet for my 3yo - inside is her name and both mine and DH's cell phone numbers.  I also put her allergy on it - just in case.  I tell her it's her "ticket" and that Mickey will be very sad if he sees her without it.  :rofl2: