New Years Eve Fireworks? Or better yet, a GG?

Does anyone know where all WDW will be having fireworks on New Years Eve?  I'm sure if I googled hard enough, I could find a schedule but I thought I'd look here first.  :)  Even better, I was wondering if anyone else is going to be there and whether a GG might be in the works.  We won't be staying at the Fort :( but I always love visiting.  

I've been offline for a while with life, etc. but always love coming back to FF, especially when I have trips coming up.  Hope everyone is doing great here!

There are a few fiends at the Fort for New Years Eve. We usually watch from the beach at the Fort with the music piped in. A lot quieter than going to MK. Epcot will have a special tag at the end. DHS also does a big party and fireworks. 

There is a Chirstmas GG thread going I believe. Check in on there. I am sure we will have some kind of GG even if not on NYE.

I'm not sure what anyone is planning or even what I will be doing, but I would love to meet you!

I would love to meet you too!  Please definitely reach out if you're going to be around then!

There are a few fiends at the Fort for New Years Eve. We usually watch from the beach at the Fort with the music piped in. A lot quieter than going to MK. Epcot will have a special tag at the end. DHS also does a big party and fireworks. 

There is a Chirstmas GG thread going I believe. Check in on there. I am sure we will have some kind of GG even if not on NYE.

I saw the Christmas thread but haven't read it yet.  That makes sense that some of the Christmas people could roll in to the NYE weekend too.  I'll definitely jump in over there.

Just like you said, I was trying to think of a sane place to watch fireworks and that's when I thought about the Fort.  

Thanks!!