Tartine aux Fromages - Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie, France pavilion, Epcot's World Showcase.

A review of the Tartine aux Fromages offered at Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie located in the France pavilion of Epcot's World Showcase.

In my experience here, when they ask you if you want your sandwich warmed up, always say yes.  :)

http://eatingwdw.com/2015/08/25/les-halles-boulangerie-patisseries-tartine-aux-fromages/

Excerpts...

I opted for the Tartine aux Fromages: a combination of Country Bread, Tomato Sauce, Swiss, Parmesan, and Goat Cheese. The Cast Member asked if I would like it warmed up, to which I replied, “Yes.” In the past, I’ve had the Pissaladière, which didn’t spend enough time toasting, but the Tartine came out perfectly.

les-halles-boulangerie-patisserie-tartin

I grabbed my knife, took my dish to a table, spread the goat cheese across the entire piece of bread, and dug in.

les-halles-boulangerie-patisserie-tartin

It’s amazing how a few relatively simple ingredients make for such a delicious dish. The crisp and hearty bread, the sweetness from the tomato sauce, the saltiness from the Swiss and Parmesan, and the tanginess of the goat cheese really came together. I think I’ll be recreating this one at home.