I was browsing the disney site today, as i got my gift cards from delta for giving up my seat this past Friday.

That 2 hour delay cost Delta $600 in Amex gift cards, and well I was already planning on buying passes in a week or 2 so i could make fast pass reservations 60 days out from 12/11

While on the site and looking around I got one of those pop up offers from Disney visa, and I took it.

They were offing a $200 statement credit on a $500 of purchases made in the first 3 months

So i used the $600 in Amex cards that Delta sent me, along with $100 in other gift cards i had received last week ( work likes to give gift cards for silly contests)

and I purchased the 2 adult tix with that....

I then singed up for the CC, purchased my sons ticket at $350.38 and then paid the remainder of my December booking, $178) for a total of $528.  

so in the end getting the card purchased 1.5 days a disney, and $25 off my sons ticket... $328 it what ill owe them....

yes there is an annual fee of $49 but that will be assessed a year from now, and in my experience, you can call and get it waved, ( i have a jetblue amex and have done it 2 times)

I am also sure that ill get more than the $49 back as it offers 2% cash back on purchases at disney, and gets you into that elusive character  pic in Epcot innovations west with a free pic.

just thought i would put that out there for anyone looking for a deal.