Preferred Fireworks Viewing Area's

We get to a book preferred viewing area for Wishes and Illuminations as part of our holiday package, does anyone have any ideas of where these are?

Illuminations has two preferred areas.  The primary area is in a step down area between the UK & France.  If this area is booked for a private party (as it often is) the secondary area is on the water across from Italy.

You know - as many times as I've seen Wishes, I've never noticed a preferred viewing area other than the Dessert Party area.

Illuminations has two preferred areas.  The primary area is in a step down area between the UK & France.  If this area is booked for a private party (as it often is) the secondary area is on the water across from Italy.

You know - as many times as I've seen Wishes, I've never noticed a preferred viewing area other than the Dessert Party area.

Thanks for the info Deb, it is much appreciated

I can look up the locations at both parks if I know what package you're getting.

Thanks MagicBus, I don't think it's actually a package, just more of a freebee offered to people booking a package holiday with UK Disney, we also get a free round of mini golf, $15 dollar voucher and keyring from Planet Hollywood, some sort of water craft voucher ect....

I tell ya I can't wait to get my hands on that keyring  :siren:

I don't know if it will apply to your situation, but WDTC-MYW and all WDTC-UK packages gives you the following:

Fireworks Viewing at Epcot is available.

Each person on the package will receive one (1) voucher redeemable for a special viewing area for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.  Viewing location is at the Boat Landing near the Morocco Pavilion.

Fireworks Viewing at Magic Kingdom Park is available.

Each person on the package will receive one (1) voucher redeemable for a special viewing area for Wishes nighttime spectacular.  Viewing location is at the Plaza Landing near the Plaza Restaurant on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom Park.

Blackout dates apply.