Thanks to all of you for your concern over this broken arm.  My son asked me how anyone could fly out of a golf cart while in a parade in Disney World.  I told him it was not easy but I thought a little action might help us win....it didn't.    I am doing much better.  The staples have been removed and they are going to leave the rod (inside the bone) and the screws in there forever.  I have 3 more Physical Therapy sessions and hopefully that will be all.  I can continue doing most of them at home then.  I have promised my doctors and  my therapist that I will stay inside the golf cart or OUT of it completely from now on.  Thanks to everyone who helped out with feeding Ken and the kids while I spent Christmas in the hospital.  Thanks Mary Anne for picking me up at the hospital on the 30th and bringing me back to the campsite.  Loved meeting you and your beautiful daughter.  My accident has proven how great the Fort Fiends are.  Thanks again for all the prayers and good thoughts and I hope to see some of you in July and again in December.  Judy