"preferred " loop for a newbie? 100 or 200?

we LOVE the Fort but have only tent camped. Which loop is best for a couple of adults looking to relax and enjoy the place?

We are renting from Meachums and are getting a 32' pull behind type trailer. We will be the for 8 days during the first week of April.

Evidently, we have a "preferred" site.

no pet so looks like 100 or 200?

Thanks!

We are back from 3 weeks at the Fort and we stayed in 200 loop and loved it! We liked being near the marina and Pioneer Hall.   We do have a smaller Class C 27' motorhome, but I saw many larger rigs fit in just fine.  As for the "No Pets" thing, I don't think many people follow that rule, I saw many dogs in 200 loop  Have fun!

1 hour ago, acornlover said:

We are back from 3 weeks at the Fort and we stayed in 200 loop and loved it! We liked being near the marina and Pioneer Hall.   We do have a smaller Class C 27' motorhome, but I saw many larger rigs fit in just fine.  As for the "No Pets" thing, I don't think many people follow that rule, I saw many dogs in 200 loop  Have fun!

Glad you had a good time. As far as following the rules its hard to say that definitively when the Fort doesnt appear to have defined pet loops anymore and sticks people with pets everywhere. Cant really say if the camper didnt follow or not.