Excerpted from AllEars...

Recently I had the opportunity to preview the new Three-Course Menu that will be offered at Tutto Italia this summer.

This summer special menu will debut on May 3 and be available until August 31. The lunch includes one appetizer, one main course, one dessert and a soft drink (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, ginger ale, iced tea).

The meal begins with Tutto Italia's home-made bread and olive oil service.

Bread Service at Tutto Italia

The appetizers are: Antipasto, Insalata Mista, Caprese or Minestrone soup. (The photos are in the same order.)

Antipasto at Tutto Italia in Epcot
Insalata Mista at Tutto Italia in Epcot
Caprese Salad at Tutto Italia in Epcot
Minestrone Soup at Tutto Italia in Epcot

I selected the Antipasto, which included sopressata, finocchiona, roasted pepper, and ovolini mozzarella. This was excellent and I believe the appetizer to select! Each item had wonderful flavor! I also tasted the Caprese Salad and it was very good.

The main course really offers foods for a variety of tastes. Your choices are: Scaloppine di Pollo (chicken), Filetto di Sogliola (sole), Caesar Salad with Chicken, or Spaghetti. (The photos are in the same order.)

Scaloppine di Polla at Tutto Italia in Epcot
Filetto di Sogliola at Tutto Italia in Epcot
Caesar Salad with Chicken at Tutto Italia in Epcot
Spaghetti and Meatballs at Tutto Italia in Epcot

I went with the tried and true Spaghetti and Meatballs. The pasta was good and there was plenty of it. Everyone seemed to enjoy their selections.

Soon it was time for dessert. There are three yummy desserts to choose from: Cannolo, Tiramisu, and Gelati (chocolate, vanilla, or stracciatella, which is a chocolate chip). The desserts are all winners as far as I am concerned! I thought the gelato was particularly flavorful. I should mention we were given small portions of several desserts offered at Tutto Italia.

Desserts at Tutto Italia in Epcot

Full article here...

http://land.allears.net/blogs/debwills/2016/04/tutto_italia_3course_summer_lu_1.html