I am looking at the online check-In and there are only three options that pertain to the Fort.  I have a 34' motorhome with two slides and a fold out awning.  I also want a pet loop.  The options show a fifth wheel (but not a motorhome), a fold out awning and a pet loop.   What two options do I pick?  I will have a golf cart so I do not need to be near transportation.  I have a Premium site reserved.

I know from reading here that the online checking process has changed recently, but unfortunately I have not see it since it changed.
Hopefully someone will be along soon and will be able to answer your question.

Oh, and WELCOME to the group!

• 2 weeks later...

The check in options I see are random. Sometimes you get a lot of questions, sometimes none. We are rarely here alone but only occasionally does t ask my for travel partners, the rest of the time I have to fax a request. 

On a Premium site they will all be large enough for your rig comfortably, so request the pet loop. You can pick the fifth wheel if you want, they won't hassle you at check-in for that but they will relocate you for pets if you're put in a no-pet loop before arrival. 5ers typically need more room for the same size rig so that option just may get you a bigger site. 

I don't know why they ever ask about awnings unless it's more pertinent for the non-Premium sites. Never been in a Premium site that you couldn't put the awning out if you parked intelligently on the pad close to the hookups.

If you want to request a particular site or loop, the fax process is your best bet. There's a post around you can search on where and when to fax your request. Many fiends have a favorite site/loop. For us it's the back of 1400 for its easy access to the meadows pool and campfire, but it's only a pet loop during holidays when all sites are booked up. 800 is a pet loop we like, closer to the beach area.