YOU CAN GET DOLE WHIP AT DISNEY SPRINGS!

OMG OMG OMG it is true!  You can now get Dole Whip at Disney Springs!  There is a place called Marketplace Snacks and you must go there and you must get Dole Whip!  Woohoo!

(they never said if they serve rum with it too....I will have to report about this in person if someone does not beat me to it first...)

you are welcome to do so however...

Thanks to Disneyfoodblog.com for the wonderful and beautiful information!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/11/27/news-dole-whip-now-available-at-disney-springs-marketplace-snacks/

marketplace-snacks-downtown-disney-sprin

photo credit: disneyfoodblog.com

2 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

OMG OMG OMG it is true!  You can now get Dole Whip at Disney Springs!  There is a place called Marketplace Snacks and you must go there and you must get Dole Whip!  Woohoo!

(they never said if they serve rum with it too....I will have to report about this in person if someone does not beat me to it first...)

you are welcome to do so however...

Thanks to Disneyfoodblog.com for the wonderful and beautiful information!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/11/27/news-dole-whip-now-available-at-disney-springs-marketplace-snacks/

marketplace-snacks-downtown-disney-sprin

photo credit: disneyfoodblog.com

This is HUGE!  Very good news!

Judy noticed this on Monday when we were there for lunch with the Earl, but we had just finished a Mickey bar so we didn't get any. :-(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk