I don't know if there is already a discussion on the Landry's Select Club out there, but you may find this advantageous for some of you. This Club covers several better dining places around the US. When I joined this a few years back I think it was $20.00, which you get back as a credit on your first meal. 

By now you are wondering what this has to do with Disney, well here it is. Rain Forest and T Rex are part of this club and here is the best part, You Get Avaible First Seating. Yes, many times I have walked up to T Rex or Rainforest at Disney to the check in area and they are telling people the wait time is 1 to 2 hours. I get to check in, show them my card, and we are told step forward to the line where the are seating people. Talk about envious stares from people who have been waiting for who knows how long.

i think it is restricted to parties 6 or less, but I have done more. Also you can build up points for food and you get a credit towards a meal around your Birthday.

I've had a Landry's card for years (it was originally called the Rainforest Safari Club). We do really enjoy the walkup privileges. There are several Landry's properties at the Opry Mills mall in Nashville that we go to three or four times a year. We always enjoy the birthday credit also.

Also at Disney, Yak and Yeti is a Landry's property, but not sure if they participate in the program.