Hello, I’ve so enjoyed lurking these forums in the past, and always like to see your signs at your sites!

We are here in the 800 loop in our motorhome without a golf cart.  We’ve never rented one before, but this year all of the decor is too great, I’ve succumbed and we’ve scoured the area for a cart. Found one, it’s 40 minutes away & we’d have to rent a trailer (we roll with a tow dolly) in order to haul it here. We can do that, but I thought I’d check in here for advice first. 

Do any of you know of anybody who would either rent us a trailer locally (the one we found is 20 min away, then 40 to cart, plus we return it this evening) or anyone we could hire to go retrieve the cart? We’ll most likely keep it until Saturday. 

Your voice of experience and excellent insight & advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks :) 

Not much help with golf cart info.  have never used one there.

Have you thought about renting bikes from the bike barn?

Only drawback is they have to be back before dark.

This is a post from a different site back in 2017........

Regardless of if it's $18 or $20 for the daily rate, the bikes have to be turned back in at the end of the day. They cannot be held overnight. So whenever the Bike Barn opens (usually at 8am) to whenever it closes, you have to get the bikes that morning and return them by when they close (End of Day). 

That's why people recommend buying a cheap Wal-Mart bike or renting from the place in Celebration or other places for multi-day rentals. 

I rented a bike from the Bike Barn on one trip for a day so I know what I'm talking about. The $18/20 is a daily rate but like I said you have to return it by EOD.

This way you could scout out all the loops during the day, then take a stroll over to the ones that interested you the most at night.

Thanks for your input! We looove biking and have our bikes with us. My daughter is very small & honestly with the busy cart traffic, the decor, the excitement & the distractions  - for the first time I think a cart might be a bit safer.  

We are big proponents of walking & biking - but with my daughter just a bit big for the weehoo bike trailer and my not quite trusting her independent skills on a busy road quite yet, we haven’t biked outside of our loop on this trip. 

We don’t mind the walk to the dock & thought a cart might be a novelty & a treat this Halloween.  Time will tell! 

Thanks again, Kim