uooooooooooooooooooo.. that's pretty! How did you shape it like Mickey?

I got a pack of (2) small round white styrofoams from the "Dollar Tree" and 1 Larger White round styrofoam from Craft Store- Michael's. Placed toothpicks and stuck the ears to the larger round circle styro... Hot glued as well! Hot glued and pushed in the flowers. Around border hot glued the leaves so you could not see the white styrofoam. I am going to also try one with a hollow larger circle styrofoam to place on the wreath holder and see how that works. I got ribbon and picture tack and glued to back to hold on hook.[font

Well I had to part wtih the WREATH yesterday. My husband's Aunt lost her 16 year old German Sheppard to cancer! She is in her later 50's. So i took the wreath over to her and WOW! The joy and excitement she showed when she saw it! She camps as well and LOVES the Fort! So I made me another one last night! Took no time! Great to see how Mickey can make someones day brighter!!!!

Well I had to part wtih the WREATH yesterday. My husband's Aunt lost her 16 year old German Sheppard to cancer! She is in her later 50's. So i took the wreath over to her and WOW! The joy and excitement she showed when she saw it! She camps as well and LOVES the Fort! So I made me another one last night! Took no time! Great to see how Mickey can make someones day brighter!!!!

What a nice thing to do. :heart:

• 1 month later...