From The Daily Disney..

Drink Diet Coke? You could be earning Disney rewards

A Mom and The Mouse, Kristin Ford — posted by kristin ford on May, 4 2011 4:00 AM coke-rewards-points-THUMB.jpgIf you see me in person, you’re more than likely to see me toting a Diet Coke. It’s my caffeine of choice, a vice that I only gave up when I was pregnant. Somehow, though, despite the untold number of 12-packs I’ve purchased, I never joined mycokerewards.com until recently.

What motivated me was a neighbor pointing out that I can earn Disney rewards for the copious amounts of Diet Coke I am drinking. How could I say “no” to two of my favorite things?

Each 12-pack is worth 10 points (a 2-liter is three points) on the website, and most of the Disney rewards “cost” less than that. Here’s a rundown of what’s been available recently (subject to change):

** 1 point: Disney’s Memory Collector Maze downloadable game; Disney’s Memory Quest downloadable game; Disney’s Memories Puzzle; and Disney’s Tinker Bell downloadable photo frame.

** 3 points: Magical Memories from Disney’s PhotoPass Service (Get a free 4×6 print of your own photo you upload to the site); or enter different Walt Disney World and Disneyland sweepstakes.

** 6 points: Enter an instant-win contest for Disneyland park-hopper tickets.

** 1500 points: $15 Disney gift card.

**2000 points: 2.5-hour VIP tour at Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure.

It’s simple to sign up and entering codes from the company’s 15 products online or by texting is quick . Members are limited to entering 120 points per week. For complete details, go to mycokerewards.com.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/disney-a-mom-and-the-mouse/2011/05/drink-diet-coke-you-could-be-earning-disney-rewards/

I got over 1800 points and never knew what to use them on!! Photopass here I come!!

We like to save ours up for Nike gift certificates. I'm a Diet Coke addict, so I was able to save up around 4000 points and I cashed them in for a $100 Nike gift certificate. My husband took it to the outlet store and bought a great pair of shoes for a couple of dollars. I have over 3000 points now and as soon as I get it up to 4000 again, I'm cashing them in so that I can get new shoes too.

Thanks for sharing!

Diet Coke is my caffiene of choice too and I'm rarely seen without one... LOL ask my kids, the withdraw isn't pretty. Trapped on a deserted island, I'd trade TP for diet coke anyday... :beer:

Anyway, I entered a few more points the other night...those blasted caps are taking over my house & van and you can only enter a max of 120 points a week :argh:... and noticed the 2000 point 2.5-hour VIP tour at Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure. It's on the wrong coast though, wouldn't it be fantastic if they added something like that at wdw...