50% Off Old Town Orlando Wristbands - $12 Now On Living Social

For the next 4 days Living Social is offering wristbands at half-price. We bought these for the DDs, Starla's BF, and DGS a few years ago and really got our money's worth in just an hour or two. If you're looking for a fun afternoon - especially on a Saturday when you can combine it with the excitement of the free weekly Classic Car Cruise in the evening - this could be just the ticket... opps, ok, make that wristband.

The promo wristbands are reportedly valid from now until April 8, 2012.

Copied & pasted from Living Social:

What do rollercoaster-hair, perm-a-grin and the Super Saver wristband have in common? They'll all look great on you. Old Town amusement park is offering this playful ensemble for just $12 (regularly $25). The Super Saver wristband gets you a full day of endless thrill rides, bumper cars, and laser tag admission, but the fun doesn't stop there. They've got it all: Play all you want and peruse more than 70 shops, then linger through 'till dinner with plenty of restaurants and snack shops to choose from. Use your deal on a Saturday when the sun goes down, and watch as more than 300 custom classic cars parade their way through the streets of Old Town. Your all-access wristband will have ride attendants ushering you and the whole family in like VIP. Now all you have to do is decide on a delivery -- flash it, or simply slip it out as if to say, "Oh you think I'm just a pretty smile with surprising hair? Well look what we have here... Kablam! Half-price wristband, that's what."

http://livingsocial....ndo?msdc_id=825

• 5 months later...

Just bumping to say the $12 wristbands are back and today's deal mentions a Halloween Festival at the park.

What do rollercoaster hair, perm-a-grin, and the Super Saver wristband have in common? They'll all look great on you. You can have it all, but only with today's deal from Old Town Theme Park: Spend $12 for a Super Saver wristband, which offers access to a full day of endless thrill rides, bumper cars, and ropes course and rock wall (a $25 value). This deal will also get you into the exciting Halloween festival at the park, happening on October 14 and 15, 21 and 22, and 27 through 31. Play all you want, and peruse more than 70 shops, then linger through 'til dinner with plenty of restaurants and snack options. Your all-access wristband will have ride attendants ushering you and the whole family in like VIP. Now, all you have to do is decide on a delivery -- flash it, or simply slip it out as if to say, "Oh, you think I'm just a pretty smile with surprising hair? Well look what we have here... Kablam! Half-price wristband, that's what."

http://livingsocial.com/deals/112679?ctr=12&msdc_id=75

Between this thread and others, I'm thinking Pam is an Old Town fan.

It's a neat place and every time I drive by it, which is a lot, I say to myself, I hope it's doing well.

It's so difficult to compete with the mega parks.

It has many neat attractions. If you haven't already been there, you should make time.

It has some of the best thrill rides anywhere.