Magic Kingdom Park Pass Reservations Full on Halloween for Theme Park Tickets and Resort Guests

Guests hoping to enjoy the spookiest day of the year at Walt Disney World Resort will need Annual Passes to snag a Park Pass reservation at the Magic Kingdom. Disney’s Theme Park Availability Calendar is now showing no availability on Halloween for theme park ticket holders and resort guests.

Probably too early to determine if this is really true or not, or if availability will open up.

Same thing happened for October 1 for the 50th.  Was booked, but month or so later all levels opened up.

BUT, here's my complaint about booking park dates as an AP.

Our passes expire the end of July.

When I tried to book for October 1st I couldn't as a passholder because I "didn't" have a valid pass.

Same thing would happen for Halloween.

I'm still before my 60 day early renewal (if they are even doing them) so I'm SOL.

I'm not going to purchase a park ticket or book a hotel just to get a park reservation, and in this case it wouldn't matter.

This is the biggest drawback I see to the park reservation system for APs.  Wish there was some "magic" way around this.

Rant over.