I am having all matter of trouble the last few days trying to access this site. Says

The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404

Most likely causes:

•There might be a typing error in the address.

•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

Please help me out I love this site!

You are here now. Did you update your bookmarks :banana:

Over the past couple weeks, our little site has moved hosting services and had to temporarily switch domain names. I tried to minimize the effects of that for everyday users, but there still could be some problems, as the Internet is a strange place sometimes, and I can't be sure I'm covering 100% of the cases- I have to make do with 95% or so.

Here's what to do if you're having problems:

1) Remove all of your bookmarks for our site. (It's OK, we'll be here when you get back.)

2) Clear your browser's cache. (If you don't know how, go to google and type in "internet explorer clear browser cache" or "firefox clear browser cache", as applicable for the browser you're using.)

3) Type in fortfiends.net/forum in your address bar to get to the forums homepage, then log in. Make sure "remember me" is checked.

4) Once you've logged in, then create a new bookmark for our site.

I have to make sure I dont log in until I get to a thred that I wanna reply to. then I can log in and reply. Really stinks.

That really does stink. I think the problem, unfortunately, lies in your computer somewhere rather than in anything I can control with the site, simply because I'm not getting this same complaint from anyone else. (Believe me, if everyone was having the experience you're having, I'd have already been snowed under with PMs, text messages, and phone calls. :) )