New Code Late Summer Discounts Aug 14 - Oct 1, 2011

WDW loaded the new general public discount code for stays between Aug 14 and Oct 1 over the weekend. Partial hookup were $41-$44. Full hookup sites at FW were showing between $54 - $57 when I checked on Sunday 5/29. Preferred, $59 - $62, and Premium $68 - $71.

The AAA rate I booked last month was still a few dollars cheaper ($51.20 & $48.80) but AAA's not always available so perhaps this one might help someone else.

Book by Aug 13 and Use Code L29 or O2R.

The dates I checked last night were in Aug. Value Resorts were showing $69 - $79 a night. Moderates - $129 -$149, and Deluxe $189 - $239. There were also a few DVC savings but I didn't investigate those...

Happy it could help someone. :banana:

I'd been watching for them to release the new code hoping to better my rate, even if it meant splitting the res. It's looking like AAA is the best option there is for Aug though...

I have to tell you I said I saved $200.00 well I had booked a Preferred site and when I called back I asked for the discount which saved my $200.00 I couldn't believe it! Well I got to thinking about it, it didn't add up to what you said, and so this afternoon I pulled my reservation up online and I saw were it ahd been changed to a tent or pop up site. :unsure: I'm so glad I looked because I would have had a hard time putting the 5ver in that spot! I called them back got a discount but it didn't save me $200.00. But it did save me some money and every bit HELPS! So Thank YOU!