Ok, so i have the google earth app, and I have been looking. But, really unless you've been there and seen these loops and sites first hand, it really doesnt help too much. We will be booking a premium site, and I was looking at 800,900 and 1300. My parents will be coming down in their camper, and being older they really want to be closer to the pool. So any suggestions or opinions I would love.

The 900 loop is a small loop right across the street from Meadow Trading Post. The pool is right behind the trading post.

1300 loop is also small-ish, but you have to go out to the main road to get to the pool - even though there are sites directly across the canal from the pool.

800 loop is LARGE!! If you get a site towards the back of the loop it will be a very long walk to the pool.

My vote out of your 3 choices is for the 900 loop. You might also consider the 600 loop - especially the lower numbered sites.

Or you could throw caution to the wind and rent a golf cart. There are outside vendors that are far more reasonable than what Disney charges for a cart.

The Otter Spotter already gave a good answer, but I have one correction, and a couple of thoughts for you to consider.

First, you do not need to go out to the main road to get to the pool from the 1300 loop. There is a nice sidewalk poured over the old railroad tracks that leads right from the 1300 loop to the footbridge behind the Meadow Trading Post. That footbridge will take you to the pool.

Also, there are sites on the 1400 loop that would put you close to the pool.

In general, though, I agree with Otter Spotter- if you want to be close to the pool, then 900 or 600 would be the best options.

I also suggest that you give some thought to your desire to be close to the pool. Will y'all be visiting the parks? Riding the boats or buses? You might rather be closer to the Settlement area or a bus stop than the pool.

TCD

The Otter Spotter already gave a good answer, but I have one correction, and a couple of thoughts for you to consider.

First, you do not need to go out to the main road to get to the pool from the 1300 loop. There is a nice sidewalk poured over the old railroad tracks that leads right from the 1300 loop to the footbridge behind the Meadow Trading Post. That footbridge will take you to the pool.

Also, there are sites on the 1400 loop that would put you close to the pool.

In general, though, I agree with Otter Spotter- if you want to be close to the pool, then 900 or 600 would be the best options.

I also suggest that you give some thought to your desire to be close to the pool. Will y'all be visiting the parks? Riding the boats or buses? You might rather be closer to the Settlement area or a bus stop than the pool.

TCD

Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it :lol:

The 900 loop is a small loop right across the street from Meadow Trading Post. The pool is right behind the trading post.

1300 loop is also small-ish, but you have to go out to the main road to get to the pool - even though there are sites directly across the canal from the pool.

800 loop is LARGE!! If you get a site towards the back of the loop it will be a very long walk to the pool.

My vote out of your 3 choices is for the 900 loop. You might also consider the 600 loop - especially the lower numbered sites.

Or you could throw caution to the wind and rent a golf cart. There are outside vendors that are far more reasonable than what Disney charges for a cart.

So when you say "smallish", is that a bad thing?