Loop for 5th Wheel + pet + near cabins?

Well, now that our Memorial Day trip is over :'( , I'm looking forward to our next trip over Spring Break 2012, this time back to FW! By the time that trip comes around it looks like my dad will have a 5th Wheel (we're all very excited!). At least some of us will be staying in a cabin, and my dad will be bringing his very small dog with him.

It seems like the loop designations change frequently, or maybe it's just that I don't understand them fully. Regardless, I'm hoping y'all can help me figure out where to request for our group. We'll be linking the reservations and definitely qualify as a grand gathering.

Last time we all went together, my dad was in 1100 and we were in a cabin in 2100, and it was perfect. I didn't know if the fact that he will have a 5th wheel this time (instead of whatever type regular camper he had last time) will matter. Also, I've heard different things about whether certain loops are still designated pet loops or not anymore.

So there's what is hopefully an easy question drawn out way too long, but I hope y'all can give me some good advice! My whole family relies on me to plan these trips, but this is slightly beyond me without help!

Thanks so much!