Any pics of Steves 6 person carts ?

Howdy everyone. I have been lurking on here and enojoying reading all your posts.

I am hoping you all can help me out. I rented a 6 person cart from Steve / Golf & Electric Vehicles Group . I have only seen one small far away pic of the 6 person cart.

Does anyone have any pics of his 6 person carts ? I would really really appreciate seeing them ! Thanks a ton :)

Im new so pardon me but how the heck did it get my pic for the avatar!!! lol Kinda freaked me out. Is it linked to gravatar?

Hi there! Glad you came out of the shadows! I dont have a pic yet, but it's my understanding that he only has one, and we have it rented for Halloween, I'll send ya some pics if you dont get some before then :rofl2: Pretty sure with all the people around here, someone has one :)

Only one? Good thing we made our reservations then. We have it booked for late September so I guess I will be getting it right before you arrive . I will make sure to get lots of pics . :) I will grab some video of it also if you like.

sorry no pic but I sure would love to see one... LOL Welcome to FF

Thank you for the warm welcome !

I don't have any golf cart pics either. I just wanted to say welcome. If you go into your user profile you can change that avatar. Anyway glad you're here.

Thank you , Glad to be here. Great site and you all are so friendly over here. Havent been getting much housework done since I discovered this forum !

Just did another search and still no luck finding pics. From the one tiny pic on the official site it looks like there is no front window. Hope I wont be getting lovebugs stuck in my teeth. :P How are kids riding in these considering theres no seatbelts ? ( yeah I know its just a cart , I am one of those neurotic moms)

Thanks again everyone

Welcome!

Thank you :)

Welcome to the board! I don't have a pic, but I saw a lot of those 6ers on the 4th of July. They looked nice and kept up with the other carts. Check out Devores trip report and look at the parade there will be some in there I am sure.

I checked it out. I have been having fun reading everyones trip reports. I didnt see any but I mght have missed them. I will have to check it out again. Thanks

Welcome to our site! You will have lots of fun here!

Thanks Rita ! I am , to much fun. I didnt do a thing all day yesterday but sit here pouring over all the posts. Ty for the welcome!