Thomasclan85's Pre-Trip Report

Count me in, I tend to ramble so dont worry about that! :popcorn:

I tend to talk to myself quite a lot. If someone says something, I just tell 'em sometimes I just like to talk to myself 'cause I'm the only intelligent person in the room. :rofl2: :rofl2:

No problem! I am all about the details myself . I will get video pics and measurements. I will see if the roof is magentic so you can see if you can use magnetic hooks to put your decorations up. ( that might sound silly to those who have carts lol . I figured t was a good idea to check in case we needed to put a clear curtain up with rain)

Love your idea btw! You will have to post a ton of pics when you are done. I wasnt absent , just lurking. You all wont be able to get rid of me now ! lol

You know what I use for a lot ofthings these days is foam board. Its easy to carve out details.

Okay sorry Linda for the hijack.

Hijack away! Doesn't bother me at all! :lol:

"I", for one think it's a fantastic idea! emot-parrot.gif

wait. what?

cabin people have descriptive language attached? they're THOSE people?

oh. well. I didn't know that. unsure.gif I might need to stop my pre-trip report immediately, i may be one of those people before it's all said and done.

what's up with loop 2800? I can't remember which loop we were in last fall, but I don't think that's it. if it's where we need to be, I want to know, LOL!

I'm joking, I'm joking about 'those people'. :lol: Just something I read on that other site in regards that 'those cabin dwellers weren't really campers'. I know no one over here thinks like that. I was made to feel quite welcome when I joined up over here. Loope 2800 was just the loop I was in during our 1st visit. We requesting an accessable cabin before Nikki needs assistance bathing and doesn't like going up and down stairs much. We were in the Willow Way section. I don't know if loop 2800 is where it's at :rofl2: but that's where I was told we'd be for this trip. :))

I used to plan things - and then Rita would get involved an be a TOCDDQ (Total Obsessive Compulsive Disney Drama Queen) about planning. I would have to spend weeks making changes to any plans or reservations I had previously made - some times several times in one day. I've even had to go on-line while we were driving to Disney to make/change reservations. I've said that I'M not making any plans or reservations now or in the future other than for a site at The Fort ... If we decide we want to eat somewhere at Disney and we can't get a walk-up, there are plenty of other restaurants we like! One of them is bound to have room.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I haven't met Rita yet but she doesn't seem to be the TOCDDQ kind of person. :rofl2: :rofl2: I agree 100% with you on staying at the Fort. After our first stay I informed my hubby that the Fort was the only place I would ever stay when we visited Disney World for all our future trips. He agrees. Might as well; things go easier that way. :rofl2: