RUMOR: Journey Into Imagination - Figment Refurb?

Someone sent me a quick blurb today from TUMBLR today where someone was speculating over a "closure" of Journey Into Imagination. She followed it up with a link to a thread from the Theme Parks board on voldemort started by a new poster (less than 10 posts) who said she was told by a CM that "Figment was closing"

That post was a month ago and the rest of the thread was just speculation and wishful thinking. As most of us know, if there was any shred of truth to that, it would have already spread like wildfire to the other Disney fan sites across the interwebz. The fact that it hasn't is somewhat telling, although stranger things have happened.

I haven't seen anything else credible on this anywhere, even Screamscape, who tends to jump the gun a bit on unsubstantiated rumors.

Given the circumstances, I don't put much stock in this at all, but I thought I'd post this here so you all can keep your ears and eyes open and report back if you stumbled across any information that sounds legit.