Disney Dream Dining: Cruise Line Room Service

From the Disney Food Blog...

Disney Dream Dining: Cruise Line Room Service

Jan 28th, 2011 by AJ. It’s Disney Dream room service time!! (Oddly, no Mickey Bars on the menu… or Dole Whip…). The wonderful Ms. Sarah Holodick did some serious taste-testing on her Dream cruise — here are her reviews… (By the way — here’s the full Disney Dream Room Service Menu!)

room-service-menu-500x79.jpg

I ordered an assortment of items from Room Service to try, and I was told it would arrive in about 35 minutes. It ended up arriving in about 15-20, which was great.

Salads and Appetizers

All Hands On Deck — A special selection of international cheeses served with crackers: Standard cheese plate, and it came with a babybel cheese!

cheese-plate1-500x375.jpg

All Hands On Deck Cheese Platter

Freshly Made-to-Order Sandwiches

BLT — Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich: This was the best room service item I ordered. There was just enough of each component.

turkey-club-500x375.jpg

BLT Sandwich

All-American Fare

Buffalo Chicken Wings – with blue cheese and honey mustard dip: I didn’t get a chance to taste these, but the verdict from the rest of the room was that they weren’t very spicy at all.

chicken-wings21-500x375.jpg

Buffalo Wings

chicken-wings1-500x375.jpg

Buffalo Wings Close Up

Pizzas

Four Cheese Pizza – Mozzarella, Mascarpone, Gorgonzola and Parmesan on a rich tomato sauce: This pizza had potential, but they used what seemed to be the same crust as at Luigi’s, making it a lost cause.

pizza1-500x375.jpg

Four Cheese Pizza

Chef’s Specialties

Steak Sandwich – on sourdough with mushrooms, onions and American cheese. Served with French fries.: The steak was an actual steak. Very difficult to eat and not very appetizing. The fries weren’t the best either.

steak-sandwich-21-500x375.jpg

Steak Sandwich & Fries

steak-sandwich-500x375.jpg

Steak Sandwich & Fries

Breakfast

Don’t forget about breakfast! Order up any of these wonderful items for delivery on YOUR schedule to your stateroom!

room-service-breakfast-menu1-500x639.jpg

click for larger image