Thinking of you, CKCK, as we are nestled in our Crossroads for the New Year. How's it going? Any other camping adventures to share? Have you checked out the Crossroads forum? Great chance to chat with other owners. (don't know about you, but we're still a rare find in our parts)

I only wish we could settle in it for the New Year. Instead it still sits at the dealer waiting to have the hole fixed that the corner of my garage gutter put in it...

Not a good memory, but I learned to not only watch where the wheels are going as I pull it around the house, but also look where the top is going!

I'll have to check out the Crossroads forum...never even thought to look for one.

We still haven't seen hardly any other Crossroads around where we have been. In a way I kind of like that, but in another way it makes me a little worried! So far we love ours!

Have a great New Year!

Hey CKCK! What part of GA are you in??? We're in the Acworth/Dallas/Kennesaw area. :)

We're in Covington...I guess that's about on the exact opposite side of the ATL than you are! I'm just thankful that we don't have to drive through the middle of downtown on our way to the Fort!

CKCK,

I love your avatar!

Go Dawgs! Hopefully we can put it to Mich St on Monday!

Hey CKCK! What part of GA are you in??? We're in the Acworth/Dallas/Kennesaw area. :)

We're in Covington.

Hi neighbors, well almost.

We have a home in Roswell and we spend a lot of time at our daughters home in Kennesaw.

Live4FW, RetiredAndTired, RetiredAnd Happy, the Hammets, are near by as well.

Maybe you guys can make the GG at Stone Mountain on the Memeorial Day weekend.

We're in Covington...I guess that's about on the exact opposite side of the ATL than you are! I'm just thankful that we don't have to drive through the middle of downtown on our way to the Fort!

We don't go through downtown! We take a couple of highways down to 285, close to the airport (Camp Creek Pkwy) and pick 75 up from there. :)

Go Dawgs! Hopefully we can put it to Mich St on Monday!

BOO DAWGS! (Sorry, we're Tech fans here)

Hi neighbors, well almost.

We have a home in Roswell and we spend a lot of time at our daughters home in Kennesaw.

Live4FW, RetiredAndTired, RetiredAnd Happy, the Hammets, are near by as well.

Maybe you guys make the GG at Stone Mountain on the Memeorial Day weekend.

Lou, hope you had a nice trip home when you were here. :)