Celebrate “Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day” at Raglan Road This Saturday!

From the Disney Food Blog...

Celebrate “Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day” at Raglan Road This Saturday!

Sep 15th, 2011 by Kim. Learn About:

Raglan Road Irish Pubraglanroad.jpgDowntown Disney

Disney World Restaurants We had an AWESOME time at Raglan Road on St. Patrick’s Day this year, and I wanted to remind you that this fun Irish Restaurant and Pub in Orlando’s Downtown Disney is putting on another huge party this weekend!

Yep — Raglan Road is celebrating the half-way mark to St. Patrick’s Day with live entertainment, beer, Irish dancing, beer, competitions, beer, and great giveaways! Why wait till March to put your green on?

When: Join in the fun THIS SATURDAY — September 17th, 2011!

Where: Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant, Downtown Disney, Orlando, FL.

Cover Charge: NONE!!!

Guinness-485x550.jpgGuinness anyone?

Entertainment

The U2 tribute band, Elevation, is back to perform their incredible show on the stage(s) at Raglan Road. And I speak from experience that this is an amazing show. That guy truly looks and sounds like Bono up there, and the band is awesome. If you like U2 at all — at ALL — you will love this show.

Elevation1-367x550.jpgElevation Lead Singer on stage at Raglan Road

092-500x333.jpgElevation

Na Fianna, a four piece traditional ballad group, starts up at 5:00 pm.

Na-Fianna-389x550.pngNa Fianna

And the Raglan Road Dancers perform traditional Jigs and original Reels. So much fun to watch!!

raglan-isolated-on-bw-bg-2-500x333.jpgRaglan Road Dancers

I hope you’ll be able to head over for the atmosphere, food, and entertainment on September 17th. I’m bummed that I won’t be there (arriving next week!), but if any of you get to enjoy this fun evening, be sure to let me know how it was!

half-way-flier1-500x500.jpgHalfway to St. Patrick's Day - click image for larger version

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/09/15/celebrate-halfway-to-st-patricks-day-at-raglan-road-this-saturday/