Women Found Dead in DTD CM Parking Lot

Very sad, and obviously I feel for her family. That said, it never ceases to amazed me how many people will be shocked that such a thing can happen at Disney. With the sheer numbers of people in and around the Disney properties, these things are going to happen. Regardless of how careful everyone is, accidents and nature are still going to be present. Cars will crash, buses will run into things, people will get injured, and occasionally someone will pass away. Disney as an entity is immune to nothing. Heck, given the chance, people will even steal while at Disney. We've all seen or heard of that.

I really wish Disney was a magical place where nothing bad ever happened, but it's not. If anything, these things happening at Disney may be a little harder to deal with, simply because of where they happen.

Prayers go out to this woman and her family. I hope that my family would realize that if I ever died quickly of natural causes while at Disney, I probably died pretty happy.