Rhonda is the BEST!!!

Anybody who knows me, knows my dh is not a fan of Disney. That being said, in order to get him to go on vacation, we need to go to places other than Disney. I know...perish the thought, but it's true. So, when my hubby said he wanted to go away, I didn't wait around for him to change his mind, as is typical for him. (His last vacation was 4 years ago...an Eastern Caribbean cruise on RCCI) I gave him 4 choices of places to go (no, Disney wasn't one of them...I know better). I contacted Rhonda and asked for pricing. She got back to me almost instantly!! We chose Punta Cana and the planning began. Rhonda handled EVERYTHING for us from the air reservations, to the hotel and all-inclusive package, to the airport/hotel transfers and trip insurance. She also made a reservation for us at a hotel near our departure airport the night before our VERY early morning flight. Every detail was taken care. And...from what we were told by other guests at the hotel who had been to PC many times and stayed in several different resorts... our travel agent chose a GREAT resort for us for our first time there!!! The resort was AMAZING!!! We had the best time and we can't wait to go back! When we do, we will be booking through Rhonda again!! I cannot recommend her enough! Thanks, Rhonda!! You're the best!!

:yourock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...