From WDW Magic...

Festival of the Seasons holiday entertainment schedule at Downtown Disney

Nov 16, 2011

Festival of the Seasons takes place this year at Downtown Disney from November 18 2011 to January 1 2012. As well as the usual dining and shopping, you can meet Santa, listen to seasonal music groups and carolers, and see Toy Soldier stilt walkers. Here are the dates (as always, lineup and schedule is subject to change):

Marketplace

Santa's Chalet meet and greet with Santa

- November 18 to November 24 from 5pm to 10pm

- November 25 to December 24 from 12pm to 10pm

- December 25 to January 1 from 3pm to 10pm

Holiday DJ Dance Party

- Daily from 7pm to 10pm

Toy Soldier Stilt Walkers

- Daily

Carolers

- Select nights

Pleasure Island

- Daily musical groups on the Lily Pad Stage in front of Fultons

West Side

- Daily musical groups

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Marketplace/News/16Nov2011-Festival-of-the-Seasons-holiday-entertainment-schedule-at-Downtown-Disney.htm

From the Disney Parks blog...

‘Tis the Season to See Old Saint Nick at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on November 28th, 2011 by Michelle Baumann, Walt Disney World Public Relations

bg-post-top.png

dtd331388SMALL.jpg

One of my fondest holiday traditions at Downtown Disney Marketplace is taking my girls to see Santa at his chalet. We have always avoided the chaos of the traditional malls and instead made a more enjoyable visit to Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort. I think it’s one of the best kept secrets because the lines are never very long and it is so much more relaxing. My daughters are getting older, one a teenager already. I hope I can coerce them to make our trek to see Santa – even if it’s just for mom. The years are fleeting, but I am hoping to restore the childlike faith of the season during our outing and ultimate shopping spree. Santa’s Chalet is open now through Dec. 24, from noon to 10 p.m. Santa Goofy will do meet and greets Dec. 25 to Jan. 1 from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/11/tis-the-season-to-see-old-saint-nick-at-downtown-disney-at-walt-disney-world-resort/