From the Disney Food blog...

New! Ice Cube Cupcakes and Other Holiday Treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Nov 17th, 2011 by AJ.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios is decking the halls with holiday treats!!

Thanks to Sue Van Vleet for sending over a pic of this awesome new cupcake, created to celebrate the holidays in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!

holiday-cupcakes-500x303.jpg

Holiday Ice Cube Cupcakes at Disney's Hollywood Studios

According to Sue, it seems to be a regular chocolate cupcake. From the look of it, it seems to be “dusted” with snow and features a twinkly light-up ice cube in the middle! Kind of like a snowy iceberg floating out at sea!

Other Holiday Treats

This treat is offered as part of a larger menu of holiday goodies that seems to get bigger and bigger at the Studios every year! I’m a little disturbed that it’s over $6 for a cupcake, but I imagine a lot of that cost is for the multi-colored, light-up ice cube.

Holiday-DHS-sign-393x525.jpg

Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Treats

Holiday Drinks

Back again this year are the yummy Holiday Drinks that we’ve seen pop up at the Studios for the past few years. A little pricey maybe, but maybe worth it when you’re enjoying the wonder of the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights?

Thanks to Dana for sending over this year’s menu! You’ll find these for sale at High Octane and in other areas near the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights.

DHS-holiday-drinks-sign-405x525.jpg

Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Cheer Drinks

I got the chance to try one of these last year (and I played paparazzi to snag a photo of another one while I was at it) and really enjoyed it. The Mistletoe Margarita is…pretty much a regular margarita…but I’m really OK with that. icon_wink.gif It was extremely strong when I tried it, so plan to have your drink pack a punch depending on who’s pouring.

Merry-Margarita-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios-394x525.jpg

Merry Margarita at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Sleigh-Ride-at-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios-361x525.jpg

Sleigh Ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Check out Dana’s Blog for a pic of the Snow Ball!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/11/17/new-ice-cube-cupcakes-and-other-holiday-treats-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/