From the Disney Food blog...

It’s November; Merry Christmas! Holiday Treats Pop Up in Disney Parks

Nov 4th, 2011 by Heather.

Well, it’s that time of year already. Halloween is barely over and it’s time to start celebrating Christmas! I spotted this display at Marceline’s in Downtown Disney (Disneyland) on Friday, October 21st, before Halloween even hit. I love Christmastime at Disneyland, but please let me at least trick or treat first! (Note: You can likely find these treats in Disney World as well!)

DSC05675-393x525.jpg

The First Christmas Goodies are Here!

The Christmas goodies are only on one table so far, but my guess is that in just a week or two, the whole place will be bustling with holiday yumminess. I’ll of course do an in-depth report then. In the meantime, enjoy this holiday cheer!

DSC05663-500x375.jpg

Christmas Candy Corn

DSC05666-500x375.jpg

Holiday Chocolate Bar Set

DSC05665-500x375.jpg

Bag o' Gummies

DSC05670-393x525.jpg

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

DSC05668-500x375.jpg

Countdown to Christmas Chocolate Advent Calendar

DSC05673-393x525.jpg

Holiday Popcorn Tins

DSC05674-500x375.jpg

Popcorn Tin Top View: Cheese, Caramel & Plain

DSC05671-393x525.jpg

Pack of 4 Flavored Coffees: Holiday Cheer, Egg Nog, Cinnamon Pecan & Vanilla

DSC05669-393x525.jpg

Gingerbread Cookie Mix Set

AND…. To add some holiday cheer to your kitchen, there were adorable dish towels as well as some pretty cute salt and pepper shakers.

DSC05664-500x375.jpg

Holiday Dish Towels

DSC05672-500x375.jpg

Mickey & Minnie Salt and Pepper Shakers

By the way… doesn’t this all look very familiar to you? Perhaps, just like Halloween, only a different holiday?

All of these treats seem to be pretty standard around the holidays in the Disney parks on both coasts. A quick change in color and label, and voila, an instant holiday treat line. I’m thinking they need to mix it up a little. How about red and green bags of sour balls with a cute label? Just an idea.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/11/04/its-november-merry-christmas-holiday-treats-pop-up-in-disney-parks/