From the Disney Food blog...

Snack Series: Liberty Square’s Baked Potato

Oct 27th, 2011 by AJ.

The Liberty Square Market kiosk is the place for a different kind of snack — a baked potato!

Liberty-Square-Baked-Potato-2-500x413.jpg

Baked Potato

That’s right; not all Disney snacks are packed with fat, sugar, and calories. Over in Liberty Square, right next to the Hall of Presidents, you can reward your tummy with a snack that has no preservatives and no artificial ingredients — plus it tastes great; especially on chilly Florida winter days!

Liberty-Square-Baked-Potato-1-441x525.jpg

Liberty Square Baked Potato- click image for larger version

The potato sells for $3.49, and comes with cheese, butter, and sour cream (none of which come on top of the potato, so you don’t have to use them). This snack can be purchased with a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.

We found the potato to be delicious! I consider myself an expert on baked potatoes (seriously, I eat a lot of them), and this one was very large and fork-tender (not hard or “too green”) with a delicious flavor! Once attacked with a fork, the snack was fluffy and light — really quite good for a counter-service treat. I also really enjoyed the salt on the potato skin.

Liberty-Square-Baked-Potato-3-500x431.jpg

Baked Potato - close-up

If you want to make a meal of it, pick up some chicken and wild rice soup over at Sleepy Hollow. That’s also available for a snack credit, so you can save some out-of-pocket cash without spending a counter service credit if you’re on the Dining Plan.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/10/27/snack-series-liberty-squares-baked-potato/