hmmm...

I like wdw.

I like AAA discounts.

I like Mickey luggage.

I especially like Free...

Wonder how much this free luggage could cost me after all is said & done?? :blink:

2012-01-13160655-1.jpg

2012-01-13160454.jpg

yup. Gonna stop in to ask if i get there before the AAA office closes tomorrow afternoon. Technically I need to book 3 wdw trips for 2012 still too. hehehe

BTW - I just love the pic of the kids. If I still had little ones I'd so be trying to duplicate that one...

Called my AAA office today to ask about the promotion. Told that minimum booking was $1500. Travel has to be completed by 7/31/12. Luggage was ordered when paid in full so it appears that, even though it doesn't say so, this is applicable to packages only.

There were AAA rates available for full hook up for the 21 days in June/July that I checked. After doing the math the AAA rate was just over $300 cheaper than rack rate and, if I added 1 day tix, I'd get the free luggage too. Not the best option for my family but might be a nice benefit for somebody planning to book a package anyway.

Now I remember why we started going in late July & August each summer. Even with the TA discount, I've always hated peak season rates.

I clicked the link thinking Budget anything is good, so if it is on the Budget Board, I'm interested.

While the page was loading (slow, old laptop), I thought, "But we don't need any luggage."

Then I thought, "Oh no! What if it is Mickey Luggage. That might be too cute to resist!"

Then I read how much it would "cost" and managed to resist. But it is cute!