Anyone stayed here (I PM'd the Fiend who posted pix, but I don't think they've been on recently)? Hubby has been itching to fish Lake Lanier, and the pictures that are posted here look fantastic, but I have a couple questions about the campground/sites. The big question is how long the sites are (I Google Earthed it, but you can't tell) -- long enough for boat/camper/two trucks? And if not, looks like a few sites are close enough to the boat ramp at the campground, but are there places to leave truck/boat trailer overnight? Hubby's extremely protective of his boat, and leaving it out-of-sight overnight gets him nervous.

I know I've seen lots of folks parking outside railroad ties at sites, but I'm a total rule-follower and that would make ME nervous, lol. I know, I'm a total wimp. I've accepted that, though.

So...anyone stayed here?

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

I'm probably late posting this and haven't camped at this exact campground on Lanier, but we live there and have a boat on Lanier. We always beach our boat at our campsite. Not all sites are able due to water depth but I'm sure you could call and ask. Our favorite campground on Lanier is Bald Ridge.