From the Disney Parks blog...

A ‘Charming’ Disney Valentine’s Day Idea for Women

posted on February 1st, 2012 by Jean Volante, Manager of Dream Making, Disney Floral & Gifts/DEG

Would you like to be a hero this Valentine’s Day? If so, this post is for all our Prince Charmings out there. If you’re looking to sweep your loved one off her slippers, no need to wait till the clock strikes midnight (Yes ladies, I gotcha covered). Over the next few weeks, I’ll be featuring some Valentine’s Day gift ideas that should create a happily ever after for you. So let’s get started.

Is your loved one a hopeless romantic? Does she love all things Disney? Do you see her eyes light up when she sees jewelry that twinkles and sparkles? Ultimately this personality type is looking for an expression of the heart. It’s about the card message, the presentation and a romantic gift. So here’s an idea. If you’re celebrating the holiday at home this year, you can send a single rose to her at work or home with a card message that reads, “Tonight, a magical wish of yours will be granted. Love, Your Prince Charming.” Then, at home, present her with a gift like the one featured below called “A Magical Wish – Romance Your Love.”

So just for a moment, imagine her reaction when she receives a pixie-dusted gift box wrapped with red and gold ribbon. She opens the box and discovers a sparkling Fairy Tale wand along with an enchanting story. “What is this?” she says.

vda118394SMALL.jpg

So she reads the story.

car228194SMALL.jpg

While she’s in “stun” mode, take the black velvety jewelry box out of the gift, open it and place the bracelet on her wrist. Let her know you look forward to making her wish come true. Then, ask her to make a wish!

cha338921SMALL.jpg

And let me tell you, in person, this bracelet is just gorgeous. It sparkles like crazy and is one to show off to alllll her friends. Can you hear her telling the story of this gift over and over, sharing the card and the bracelet that came with it, and talking about how charming you are?

This gift can be shipped anywhere within the 48 contiguous United States or delivered at designated locations on Walt Disney World Resort property such as your resort room, your dining location, and more. Talk about options! But remember, if you decide to have this shipped to your home, you’ll need to allow time for the gift to reach your state. You’ll want to have it in your possession no later than Monday, Feb. 13. And, by the way, this gift is also great for engagements, weddings, anniversaries and birthdays as well.

So here’s what to do. If you’re interested in learning more, click on to this Magical Wish link. Or you can call a Dream Maker at 407-WDW-GIFT, 7 days a week 8 a.m.-6 p.m. EST. And, on behalf of your loved one, don’t delay. This gift has sold out in the past, so you’ll want to call earlier rather than later.

More ideas to come over the next couple of weeks!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/02/a-charming-disney-valentines-day-idea-for-women/

From the Disney Parks blog...

Discover ‘Pirate’s Passion’ this Valentine’s Season at Walt Disney World Resort

posted on February 7th, 2012 by Jean Volante, Manager of Dream Making, Disney Floral & Gifts/DEG

As a Disney Floral & Gifts Dream Maker, I have some experience in creating special Valentine’s Day memories and one thing I’ve learned over the years is that it’s all about giving from the heart.

pas118394SMALL.jpg

Today, I’m sharing one of my favorite ideas for creating a unique Valentine’s season memory. It’s a gift we call A Pirate’s Passion and it’s delivered in an intriguing box wrapped with fishnet and burlap accents with an authentic pirate sword tied on the top. When you open the box, you’ll find six roses enhanced with tropical foliage, seashells and fishnet; a pirate necklace; gold foiled chocolate coins and an amazing love letter, from “The Captain.” You must read the letter – it’ll give you chills.

pir229018SMALL.jpg

If you’re staying on Walt Disney World Resort property during the holiday or anytime, A Pirate’s Passion is available for delivery to all resorts, dining locations and excursions. You can visit our “Pirate’s Passion” page to learn more or call a Disney Floral & Gifts Dream Maker at 407-WDW-GIFT. Ultimately, whether you choose a gift from Disney or at home, the tip of the day is, make sure you give from the heart.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/02/discover-pirates-passion-this-valentines-season-at-walt-disney-world/