From the Disney Food Blog...

Friday Happy Hour: Moroccorita in Epcot’s Morocco

Feb 3rd, 2012 by AJ.

I’ve been checking out a lot of those little food kiosks around Epcot lately, and one thing I couldn’t wait to try was a Moroccorita from the Morocco Pavilion! As you know, we’ve started a tidy little Disney Margarita gallery here on the DFB, and I thought this might be a perfect addition!

Atmosphere

The Morocco Oasis kiosk can be found to the left of the pavilion when your back is to the World Showcase Lagoon. This colorful spot sports plenty to try, including Casa beer and plenty of frozen specialties.

Morocco-Drinks-Stand-500x478.jpg

Morocco Drinks Stand

Menu2-488x525.jpg

Menu - click image for larger version

Sips

The Moroccorita includes vodka, lemon/lime juice, and Bols Triple Sec.

Triple-Sec-407x525.jpg

Triple Sec

The drink is a smooth frozen concoction — no big ice chunks here. This is the consistency of a slush puppie (sorry — had to use that reference again — it really fits in this context!) and goes down quickly, so be sure to combine it with a piece of baklava or something! icon_wink.gif

Moroccorita-448x525.jpg

Moroccorita

This is the perfect drink to take with you as you explore the rest of the World Showcase, and it’s ideal for those hot, hot Orlando days!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/03/drink-review-moroccorita-in-epcots-morocco/