Because I love my Fiends... and ONLY because I love my Fiends... I am posting this for you.

Even though it pains me greatly... and I think 2 of my fingers just fell off...

From the Disney Parks blog...

Walt Disney World Resort Parade Celebrates Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning

posted on February 6th, 2012 by Darrell Fry, Sports Media Director, Walt Disney World

After telling the world Sunday night after the Super Bowl that he was coming to Walt Disney World Resort, New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning did just that today.

mmm506323SMALL.jpg

Manning flew here straight from Indianapolis and arrived at the Magic Kingdom Park where he celebrated the Giants’ super victory with a grand parade down Main Street, U.S.A. Afterward he played around with Mickey and Minnie and some NFL Youth players. If you didn’t catch a glimpse of him, here are some photos from his visit this afternoon. hey496432THUMB.jpg rig4966752THUMB.jpg kid596532THUMB.jpg shh496423THUMB.jpg hap496423SMALL.jpg tee495423SMALL.jpg www496543SMALL.jpg lgn496423SMALL.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/02/walt-disney-world-resort-parade-celebrates-super-bowl-mvp-eli-manning/