From the Disney Food Blog...

Wine Dinner Announced at La Luce, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Feb 29th, 2012 by AJ.

laluce.jpg

La Luce has announced their first Wine Dinner at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek resort (within the gates of Walt Disney World Resort!). We love this place for awesome risotto specials each day, killer fresh pastas and sauces, and…wait for it…the Butterscotch Pudding! No, I’m serious! Check out a review of La Luce here.

Il Cibo Della Vita – La Luce’s Celebration of Food & Wine

Chef Donna Scala and the La Luce family are proud to announce this Wine Dinner featuring Antinori Wines from Italy.

Date: Saturday, March 10, 2012

Reception: 6:30 pm

Dinner: 7 pm

Price: $85++ per person. Price does not include tax or gratuity

The Antinori Family has been making wines for over 600 years, and the menu (below) created exclusively by Chef Donna Scala will be complemented by select vintages.

La-Luce-Wine-Dinner-335x525.jpg

La Luce Wine Dinner - click image for larger version

I’d love to go to this, but I’ll be a little late arriving in Orlando! If you can go, let me know what you think! Reservations are required and seating is limited. Call 407-597-3675 to make your reservation!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/29/wine-dinner-announced-at-la-luce-hilton-orlando-bonnet-creek/