From the Disney PhotoPass Facebook page...

News Update for our Facebook Fans: As of March 21st, 2012 the price of Disney’s PhotoCD will be $169.95. If you're planning to order a PhotoCD, take advantage of the current price and order yours before the 21st of this month.

https://www.facebook.com/DIsneyPhotoPass

Just wanted to mention that when you're having the photopass picture taken you can also give your camera to the photographer for a back-up copy. It may not come out as pretty and won't have those cool special effects you can add online but it's an option for those who might be priced out of the photopass market or aren't doing enough parks to justify buying a CD.

Here's the great deal that I got on my PhotoPass. I purchased 2 $50 Disney Gift cards at Kroger, so I earned 4x the fuel points on that purchase. I used my Disney VISA to pay for it, so earned 2x the Disney Rewards by charging it on my card (I have the new card that gives twice the Rewards on grocery purchases). Then I used the two gift cards to pre-purchase my PhotoPass for $99.95, which saved me $70 off the regular (not pre-purchased) price!