Disney Movie Rewards Points - Updated again

Need Disney Movie Reward points? Enter these codes on your DMR account :

1438JFKJK0W = 5 pts

UPDATED 4/19 TO REMOVE EXPIRED CODES

4/23 - See post #11 below for 2 new codes = 20 more points

4/19 - See post #9 below for 30 more points

I'll try to keep this updated as I find more. Please share those you discover if they're not posted...

BTW - a friend claims the disney GCs are not limited to one anymore. As soon as I figure out where to get another 145 points, I intend to find out for myself.

:partythree:

You're welcome! gotta build those points back up for the next round of GCs.

Wish the limit was 2 or 3 instead of just 1 per person...

ouch. sorry Carol. I've lost coke points that way a couple times so now i make it a point to log in & out of each at least once a month...

• 3 weeks later...

:jumpforjoy Just found another 30 points:

63DH3919HKF = 5 pts

FPSNN83JX9 = 25 pts (this is an old code so some of you may have used it already but surprisingly it worked for me today so I must have missed it the first time)

woohoo! only 105 pts needed now until I have enough for my next disney gift card. No movies in the budget this month so I'll have to keep finding bonus codes & be more patient...

Sure hope I can find another 60 points before the GCs run out. So close & yet so far away...

Here's another 20 points to start this week - enter them now b/c they may expire:

Lumiere = 10 (check spelling if this doesn't work)

Cogsworth = 10

Thanks I just got the 20 points too. Does anyone know if all DVD's of the same movie have the same code in them? They must have as I have often bought 2 or 3 of the same movie for gifts but have been able to only get credit for one. I have several codes if some of you want to try them......just let know and I will try and post them.

Judy, you can only enter a code for the same movie once per account and each of the codes inside movies is different. You can set up a second account in Ken's name though to reap more points if you wanted and use those codes for movies you already have on your account.

Starla just joined DMR last night and already has 300 points just by entering the free codes and doing the member surveys. She doesn't even have a single movie entered yet so anyone who just wanted to get points without purchasing movies could do it, albiet slowly, by just waiting for the bonus codes.

I'm heading out today to find a $5 disney dvd at walmart or target so I can grab another GC tonight before they run out again. If you have an extra code from a duplicate movie sometime and no where to use it, I'd be happy to trade with you...