Tusker House Character Meal - Animal Kingdom

Excerpted from the Touring Plans blog...

Much like the princess meals, Tusker House has a host. Unlike the princess meals, this host is a giant duck. Donald greets each family for a picture just before being seated, and and that is all you will see of the famous fowl. Also, unlike the princess meals, the picture taken with Donald is not included in the price but is (naturally) available for purchase.

...Lunch could not be more different from the other character buffets (full menu) with hummus, a few kinds of couscous, spiced tofu, curried chicken, carved meats, and lots of veggies and other sides. The food is not for everyone, I’m sure, but I really appreciate any effort on Disney property to put out something unique and at least semi-authentic. Any meal where I don’t have to waste energy choking down chicken nuggets and fries makes me a happy tourist.

For the complete review and photos...

http://blog.touringplans.com/2012/04/03/disney-world-animal-kingdom-tusker-house/