Oh no - they are taking away Chip and Dale

I don't know if I ever posted it, but when we were at the Fort in June, one of those little terrors chewed through the propane line on the popup while we were at DTD. Luckily, it wasn't at night when we were both sleeping since one of the bunks is right over the tank.

No idea what made them think they needed to do it or what they thought it tasted like, but I assume others have had similar problems.

We're at the Fort now, and DH just saw a squirrel jump down from under a truck on the site across from us. Told the guy he might want to check to make sure they weren't chewing on something. If they're doing this kind of damage, I'm glad they're trying to control the population.

No trouble at the Fort (yet), but we had squirrels in the attic and outside walls on and off for several years. Finally had a gutter replaced along the entrance wall eave. Hopefully they critters all got out before the closure. One company wanted about $2k to surround the entire eave system with heavy metal (the material, not the music).