Grand Lake Golf & RV Resort

I have stayed there over night and a friend of mine has been there for the last 6 weeks, he leaves for home tomorrow. It's a decent campground, easy in and out all pull thru. It's a corporate type thing, if you arrive late you have to find a security guard to take care of you (after 5) and sometimes the reservation system doesn't communicate with the campground very well. There is no Mom/Pop feel.

They have a couple sections, one in a sparsely treed area and another is out in the wide open. They have a 9 hole golf course and driving/putting area.

Once you stay there they will call you once in a while offering you deals, my friend who is there now I believe got a rate of under $400 for 6 weeks, don't hold me to that but if I remember correctly he wound up paying something like $10 or $11 a night with tax and all.

I would suggest if your going to make a reservation, try to negotiate a better price, it never hurts to try even for a short stay.

Overall we liked it but then again we only overnighted but my buddy thinks it's great, this is the second yr he has stayed for over a month there and he's pickyer than me.