DisneyStore.com One Day Sale on Disney Parks merchandise

From the Disney Parks blog...

tdu117634SMALL.jpg

In January, I shared with you some answers to popular merchandise questions I hear at Disney Parks. One question, however, stands out from the rest in the comments – readers want to know if items will be offered on our Disney Parks online store. I’m not surprised by this question because I also love shopping online (it’s super easy, especially from the mobile device I always have in my hand). The great news is that our online store is adding many new Disney Parks Authentic items in the coming weeks. I spoke with Meredith Gaiser, e-commerce planner for the online store, about what fans can expect to see.
tdu227634SMALL.jpg

“I’m happy we are adding new Disney Parks items to the online store as this decision was based on fan feedback,” exclaimed Meredith. “After reading the comments from fans, we felt it was time to expand our online assortment. Guests will see new items from departments like toys, home, collectibles and others. This is a great thing especially for guests who may be planning a trip to Disney Parks or who maybe missed an item during a recent visit. The assortment will vary so we hope guests will visit often.”

tdu337634SMALL.jpg

The best place to find these items each week is in the “Disney Parks New Arrivals” section. Some examples of highly demanded items that were recently added include the Star Tours – The Adventures Continue action figure play sets first introduced in 2011, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom trading card home game, and the incredibly awesome 30th Anniversary of Epcot bracelet I discussed in January. I’m also in love with the new seasonal items inspired by Walt Disney’s animated classic “Alice in Wonderland.”

To celebrate these new arrivals and fans who asked for more options, we are holding a special one day only sale on March 26, 2013.

Guests who shop on the Disney Parks online store that day only should use the code PARK25 to save 25%-off select Disney Parks merchandise. There are some exclusions like Dooney & Bourke handbags and accessories and Duffy the Disney Bear, so please read all terms and conditions.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/03/enjoy-a-special-promotion-on-march-26-2013-only-as-disney-parks-online-store-assortment-expands/