From the Disney Parks blog...

Looking for a special gift for yourself or someone else? Then do I have a tip for you. The team from HARVEYS has just given us the first look at one of their newest HARVEYS for Disney Couture Seatbeltbag collections, titled “Disney Patchwork.”

tot103948SMALL.jpg

While I could probably go on for days about these bags, and how this particular collection came to be, I think HARVEYS owner and creator Dana Harvey sums it up best: “Patchwork is a mashup of all of our favorite Disney prints. When woven together it creates a colorful patchwork quilt effect. The quintessential Disney bag.”

Not sure? Check out this image of the dangle that will appear on the bag.

dan183747SMALL.jpg

There will be several different Patchwork silhouettes available. Look for this new collection to debut mid-to-late May at the following locations at the Disneyland Resort: Disney Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District, Fortuosity Shop in Disneyland park, Elias & Co. and Gone Hollywood in Disney California Adventure park. At the Walt Disney World Resort you will find them at Tren-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace, Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park, Summer Lace at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa as well as On the Boardwalk at Disney’s Boardwalk. Prices range from $114 to $178.

How many of the designs do you recognize? Or have?

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/04/new-harveys-seatbeltbags-come-together-like-patchwork-at-disney-parks/