Disney Tickets for 2 boys with less than perfect circumstances

We are coming to the Fort in June for our first trip.  There are 2 boys that are part of our everyday life.  They used to live on our street, but moved to apts a yr and half ago.  They spend lots of time with our family.  We take them camping with us most of our trips.  There mother is less than ideal.  Does anyone know who or how I may be able to get tickets for them.

My neighborhood helps me with clothes, Christmas presents, our cub scout pack pays for them to be in Scouts, etc.  The neighborhood helps so much, no one has offered to help with money for us to bring them with us to Disney.

Thanks,

Liz 

An option is to go through an established charity that Disney already has a connection to. Other than that, it's a long shot.

As you might expect, Disney gets a lot of requests for free tickets. On their "charitable giving guidelines" web page, they pretty much say that they don't give away free tickets to individuals requesting them.

.http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/citizenship/community/charitable-giving-guidelines