Hey everybody!

Bookmark this page...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/news/

I've been posting news tidbits in threads here, but they get buried pretty quickly because you all are so terrific about being active and posting (YAY!!)

So I'm going to start posting news articles in the News section of the Info side of the site. That will make it really easy to find all the "latest and greatest" in one place quickly, and will also help the site by building up the content on that side.

I'll still post "heads up" threads on this side to let you know when a news article comes through, and will link you over to the article, but I'm going to start posting the actual details on that side.

And if anyone has any news tidbits to share - on Fort Wilderness or anything around the Walt Disney World Resort, let me know and I'll get an article posted ASAP.

Just one note though - if you're getting your news from another site, please be sure to let me know where it's coming from. I'm trolling a bunch of the more reliable sites regularly, and tapping my very reliable inside sources ;), but definitely let me know if you come across something if you haven't seen it posted here yet.

Also, I'm trying to stick with news confirmed by Disney or other credible sources, and not just rumors that are floating around other message boards and fan sites that like to speculate a lot. I'll post those too when I hear them (you never know what might pan out!), but I'll post them under "RUMOR" threads until we get confirmation.

Thanks everybody!